Determining the Value of a Business
Selling My Business
We will assist you in successfully selling your business by demonstrating its value and future earnings potential to the Buyer.
Buying a Business
MAXIMA acts as your strategic project team to successfully buy a business including demonstrating the value of the target.
MAXIMA’s valuation services go beyond textbook formulas to consider the realities of the marketplace. Our valuation reports provide a realistic range for the enterprise value of a company (or portion of one) and various other models.
Our business valuation services include:
- Selling a business – demonstrating range of fair market value,
- Valuations for Buying a business,
- Partner share valuations,
- Valuation for business financing,
- Tangible and intangible business assets,
- Partnership units,
- Non-compete and management continuity arrangements,
- Private and publicly held company shares,
- Fixed income and convertible shares, and,
- Estate planning.
MAXIMA has completed business valuations for a broad range of industries including manufacturing and processing, computer software, health, high and low technologies, wholesaling, agriculture, projects for residential and commercial buildings, construction, professional practices, financial services, pipelining, drilling, engineering, oil and gas production and servicing, seismic, distributors, and others.
MAXIMA respects the need for confidentiality. If you’d like to learn more about the process please call us any time.